Cool Spot Storytelling
A group of young and committed Reporters share and spread their inspiring stories and experiences on Facebook and here on WAVE. They want to encourage young people to get engaged for the future they want. Writing and telling stories is a good option. Have a look at the most inspiring stories here!
Do you want to write a Cool Spot Story too, and become a Young Green Reporter?
- Find the guidelines in the document below.
- Send us your story to ysc(at)greenpeace.org!
- Watch the film about the project presented in Cool Spot Story 35: Dharnai Solar Village - Energy Transformation!
- Or the one about the solar powered radio station in the Congo rainforest - see here.
- And Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's grandmother thanking Greenpeace for bringing solar energy to Africa (watch young Kenyans installing solar pannels on her roof)
- Or you may want to see the Scouts go Solar story - emerging from international "Solar Ambassadors" training, here.